This week we are celebrating International Women’s Day by championing our very own, inspirational female leaders.
We start the week by talking to Haley McPherson, Enra’s Group Marketing Director about her day-to-day motivators, challenges and what drives her passions.
- Who inspires you to live your best life?
All of my family and friends – they are a huge part of my life and inspire me every day.
- If there was one charity you could donate to, which would you choose?
MIND. I have been personally affected by mental health and believe in everything they do, as well as activity support them.
- What keeps you up at night?
A mind that never sleeps!
- On hard days, what motivates you to get up and start your day?
My dad. He is a self-made success and always taught me that I will never be handed anything and have to work hard for whatever I want.
- What was the biggest challenge you faced in your career?
Me. For a period of time I was my own worst enemy and on self-destruct. I overcame a lot with help of family and pushed hard to turn things around.
For more information about International Women’s Day visit https://www.internationalwomensday.com/