- To create, manage and develop relationships with introducers to achieve new business targets.
- Support BDMs with all mortgage and loan case management for broker partners and accounts. This is not limited to outbound sales, inbound enquiries, chasing terms and deals, meeting booking, and proactive account targeting.
- Identify appropriate firms to work with regional BDM.
- Ensuring that any reports/CRM system is kept up to date, accurately recording the discussions/activities.
- Contacting potential new brokers for introductory business.
- Ensure that our products are front-of-mind and that all intermediaries are updated about new products and features.
- Speaking to our introducers and handling new business enquiries.
Skills & Competencies
- Pass internal competency tests post induction.
- Ability to multi-task to ensure SLA's are met.
- The confidence to pursue leads and overcome objections.
- Excellent call handling, listening, and influencing skills.
- Ability to analyse and present complex information in a clear, relevant and interesting way.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Previous experience within a sales role would be highly desirable.
- Able to successfully build relationships.
- PC Literate with a good knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with the drive to succeed and deliver results.
- Strong communication both written and verbal.
- Proactive team player - ability to work on own initiative, solo and as part of a team.
Company Values - CREDIT
Customer - Customers are our primary focus
Results - Results matter, create value every day
Energy is contagious, Share it!
Developing our people makes us different
Invent the solution - be proactive
Teamwork - Together we can build the business