- Enter and update borrower data on Fusion lending platform.
- Ensure all aspects of the loans are recorded accurately on Fusion and meet underwriting guidelines.
- Carry out an assessment of the mortgage application to ensure all aspects of our underwriting criteria are met.
- Provide concise and accurate updates to brokers.
- Proactively chase brokers for outstanding requirements.
- Ensure all underwriting is in line with Company policy and within regulation.
- Ensure that all cases are Underwritten within the Groups Risk appetite.
- Build good relationships with 3rd party suppliers including brokers and solicitors to assist in the smooth flow of business.
- Maintaining a pipeline of cases, overseeing cases from inception through to completion.
- Maintain broker relationships that are integral to the growth for WOSL.
- All work is to be carried out in accordance with Enra Specialist Finance policies and procedures.
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Pass internal competency tests post induction.
- High attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- An understanding of FCA regulation.
- Experienced in Underwriting mortgage applications.
- CeMAP (desirable, not essential).
- Well organised.
- Robust and comfortable working to deadline and under pressure.
Company Values - CREDIT
Customer - Customers are our primary focus
Results - Results matter, create value every day
Energy is contagious, Share it!
Developing our people makes us different
Invent the solution - be proactive
Teamwork - Together we can build the business